Enjoy the serene and magical energy of this turtle, photographed while snorkeling in La Jolla and then transformed into a watercolor.
Who doesn’t love a good surprise? With this color-changing coffee mug, you’re definitely in for a great one. This mug has a black matte finish when it’s empty. But when it comes into contact with a hot beverage, the mug reveals a beautiful print that’ll always make you smile when having your drink of choice.
• Watercolor on yupo paper by Mariette Pan
• Black matte finish when cold
• Reveals the print when exposed to hot liquids
• Dimensions: height – 3.85″ (9.8 cm), diameter – 3.35″ (8.5 cm)
• Made in China. Printed in the USA and EU
Note that in some instances the coating might not be 100% opaque and an outline of the design might peek through a little. Also, you shouldn’t put the mugs in a microwave or dishwasher since it can damage the coating.